Choosing the Right Cleaning Company
If you are a facility manager or property manager, you need to thoroughly research professional cleaning companies that you plan to work with so that you end up choosing a reputable company that will deliver a superior clean. Considering the options available to you, how can you be sure that you are choosing the right one?
1. Find an Experienced and Established Commercial Cleaning Service
Your focus should be on companies that are:
– Qualified to clean the kind of buildings that you are responsible for, whether office, commercial, institutional, industrial, etc.
– Well established and having been in the cleaning business for at least several years and having the experience and skills to deliver a thorough clean.
Whatever your needs might be, always work with a cleaning service that allows you to come up with a customized cleaning routine.
2. Inquire About the Services the Cleaning Service Will Offer
Besides basic vacuuming and dusting, what other cleaning services does the company that you wish to hire offer?
Other services to consider include:
– Power cleaning
– Hard floor cleaning
– Special event cleaning
– Upholstery and carpet cleaning
– Touch point cleaning
Finding a cleaning service that offers a full range of services ensures that both your seasonal and day-to-day cleaning needs will be covered.
3. Find Out What the Training Requirements Are for the Company’s Staff
The cleaning service that you hire should offer in-depth training for all the new members of staff, frequently educate its teams on the most current health and safety protocols as well as cleaning techniques and prepare its employees to use the latest equipment and materials.
4. Examine the Certifications and Standards of the Company
It is important to ensure that the cleaning service maintains strict standards of excellence and holds the highest possible certifications. Commercial cleaning companies also need to be fully insured and bonded.
It is important to be able to communicate easily with the commercial cleaning company. To make things easier, some companies used web-based software for logging cleaning details and allow customers to keep track of progress at their convenience. In case a problem arises, a real-time feedback allows the cleaning company to take action immediately.
5. Find Out Whether the Company Is Committed to Green Cleaning
Green cleaning is all about taking a holistic approach to cleaning, catering for buildings, their occupants, and the environment at large by using health-and Eco-conscious practices and materials:
– Equipment that reduces noise pollution
– Microfiber technology that extends the life of scrubbing pads
– Packaging and products that meet the established health and safety criteria